Offering drum lessons with an artistic approach to drumming and music

noodledoodle

Want to just pick up playing the drums for fun? Ever felt stuck or frustrated with your playing? Or maybe you just want to look cool and pick up chicks.

Looking to teach and share everything that I've learned about drumming to anyone who is interested to learn, using a unique system that approaches not just drumming, but music as a whole as an art and an expression of life.

Suitable for beginners to intermediate level. Lesson times are flexible and can be on any day of the week of your choice.

Willing to travel to the student's place to teach if they have a drum set at home. If not, I can make arrangements for lessons to be held in a jamming studio in the central area of Singapore or in one that is of your choice.
Also willing to entertain questions/provide advice about drumming etc to students out of lesson time through email.

Proficient in jazz, but can also play and teach other styles such as rock/latin/afro-cuban.

Have had 7 years of experience drumming, 3 years of experience playing in a band and 1 year of experience teaching.

Currently holding a Grade 5 certificate with Distinction under Trinity, before having stopped to enter National Service.

Interested parties can feel free to drop me an email at swingthatride@gmail.com for enquiries.

Thank you!

Thanks for all the enquiries and feedback.

Slots are still available

Also, I realize my opening statement may sound really cheesy but make no mistake, I'm dead serious about drumming, music and teaching =)

Hi, what is your rate for an intermediate student? would that rate include the fees for a jamming studio? would it be discounted if i have a drum set available? thanks.

I have already sent a private message to you guys. I can be contacted at the above provided email if you have any more queries.

Cheers

Back