WTB: Takeover of a jamming/music studio. Do contact!

Ryan7x

TAKEOVER OF A JAMMING/MUSIC STUDIO

Hello good fellas!

I have an intention to buy/take over jamming/music studio business. Apart from the takeover fees,monthly+utilities rental, there are several criteria I would expect/want.

Venue
Mostly centralised. Eg: City Hall,Bugis(Rochor,Arab Street,Middle Road,Selegie),Chinatown District.
Within easy and accessible walking distance towards public transport service.

Rental
I do of course have a budget for the monthly space rental + utilities.Looking towards those rental that are inclusive of utilities unless electrical usage is by own meter. Contact to enquire space rental budget.

Condition of space
Decent area of space. Would love to have up to 3 rooms. But 2 rooms are fine.
Rooms condition must at least have wall partition and sound proofing. Contact to enquire required space.

Equipments
Basic music equipments needs. Guitar Amplifiers,Bass Amplifier,Decent drum set(playable,still intune),mixers and speakers. Others like guitars and basses previously used by studio.

Contacts
Contacts of previous contractors that had liase with your company before like room acoustic/soundproof treatment.
Would be glad if you'd share along regular jammers list.

Tell me what you already have and how we could work things out!

Do contact me as I am really looking hard for this deal!
Like wise, I also have calculate are within my means and feel comfortable to contact me,Lets A have discussion probably after that we shake hands,be friends or set a DEAL!

whatsapp or sms
reez

Back