why I play bass

bombthebasses

Bass ... how low can you go ?

382283_549507268402807_1460028415_n_zpsa3af4c2c.jpg

mine's different.

i started because my bro's a bassist and i thought it was cool so i picked it up from him.

along the way, i picked up other instruments too but i dropped all of them eventually and stick to bass

The bass guy that I really look upon and my inspiration in playing is korn's fieldy. I am totally blown out after listening and watching his stuff :)

Hi softies. New bass man here.

I started out playing drums... but recently i acquired a fender j bass from a family member used for free. N iam xcited to play some bass.

played classical guitar back in junior high, then drum in uni. Actually I want to continue with drum but due to budget and living condition in here, I cannot practice so much drumming thus it blocks my development. Then I began to look in what I thought the most useless instruments in a band...*oops*. Turns out I like bass so much. Nathan East, James Jamerson, Pino Palladino FTW.

Hi, are any of ya'll interested in joining our band or just jamming a few sessions? do let me know if you are interested. You can contact me at 82821748. Thanks

We are looking for a bassist.

Back