Why has my thread on Cajon lessons been removed twice in a row?

kamalbensra

Dear All,

Anyone has any idea why my thread on cajon lessons has been removed? Not once but twice already, and the thread that remains on top is the thread by the Cajon Society. Why is this happening? Anyone has any idea?

Kamal Bènsra

Kamal

If you are offering lessons, please post in Teacher Available ( http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/forumdisplay.php?73 )and not in this section.

Actually, I have already moved your earlier post there. Please update in that thread if you have any information/education to share with regards to your lessons.

ScreenShot2013-02-05at82617PM_zpsd2e53fcc.png

Look at this pic. I took this pic a few seconds ago. There are at least three posts on cajon lessons. One today, and two on the 22nd of January this year. How come you did not remove these posts but removed mine?

Those threads were started by users who wanted to know more about lessons available while you are promoting your service.

We try to keep the forum as tidy as possible and I hope you can help share more of your expertise in this discussion forum and promote your lessons in the "Teacher Available" section.

Last edited:
Sorry .....been really really busy settling my personal Problem .... Ok RudimentalDrummer is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

and Happy Comming Chinese New Year to you both James & Bro Kamal.

Back