Recommendations for keyboard / synthesizer

Hi what's a recommended keyboard with most realistic piano sound and weighted keys feel?

I see here that Yamaha is better? Must I go for the CLP for the real deal? Possible with $2000 budget?

It all depends on what u kinda stuffs u wanna play.

Go for Korg if u're going for music effects.Their synthesizers and workstations are really packed with a huge variety of effects.But I heard that their piano sounds are not as great.:???:

Go for Yamaha if u're more of a "playing" person.Meaning you dun need as much effects but more of the feel of the keys.I started out as a classical pianist so I like the feel of Yamaha keys more than korg.The effects are good as well,just that i like Korg's sounds more hahaha:p.Their motif and S series are rather good I would say

Just my 2 cents worth of personal opinion :)

Well.... nobody reply. I think personally you should try out. Roland,Yamaha,Korg....etc you can try on the showroom. For me, I go Roland stage piano.

I personally feel that you should go down to city music and try out the korg SV-1. I bet you'll regret not trying that. Their digital pianos are pretty awesome too. You can go look for the salesman named Cleve over there. He should be able to help you. Nice guy. :)

Yes, SV-1 is the ultimate stage piano. It sounds very concise in all the range, and it doesn't matter if amp is turned on or not... I think if even you're not going to buy it, you should use your chance when you see one in a shop, it feels great playing it.

Back