Vocal / Sing-guitaring coach available!

Mumblur

Hey everybody! I'm an experienced vocalist /sing-guitarist currently pursuing my grade 8 vocals, and I'm looking to teach vocals for CHEAP!!!

I've almost 10 years of performing experience, and have done several different genres of vocals, mainly rock, pop, and hard rock, but I'm also familiar with the blues, soul, funk, bossanova, etc.

My rates are only $130 a month for four 45min lessons (near Queenstown MRT) and $150 if home lessons are required!

Do call/text/email me at 98282698 or jeremiah.maximus@gmail.com for more info! :)

Hey everybody! My rates are now at $120 a month for four 60min lessons (Basically $30/hr). I can teach at your place, my place (queenstown), or anywhere you guys want to! Just let me know where and we'll work out a schedule!!

Do call/text/email me at 98282698 or jeremiah.maximus@gmail.com for more info!

Hi guys! Good news for all beginners! Here's a deal you can really get the best out of! http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapor...hemy/716311927

BESTEST PART OF THE DEAL IS, I'll BE YOUR GUITAR COACH! lol. The location is really convenient too! at #B1-07/#B1-08 Excelsior Shopping Centre (NEAR CITY HALL MRT.)

P.S I also conduct private vocal, guitar and sing and play classes at the school! Just let me know if you guys are interested or think somebody has potential and needs a good coach give them a boost!!

Back