Buying bass

redname

Hi everyone,
i went to tom lee on my 1st day in HK and even thou the range was wide but prices are almost comparable back home.

The next day, i was doing some aimless wondering ard in times sq at causeway bay and came across a music shop onthe 9th floor.

their range wasn't as wide as tom lee but it was not bad and i cld find some gems within tht shop.

i was looking at 3 basses, a 4 string made in germany warwick corvette std, a peavey cirrus 5 and a yamaha trb6ii

all of them have nice discounts on them, in the end i bought the yammie cause the price was within my budget and it was really worth buying comparing to buying 1 back home.

Thks for sharing the info. Are they selling new or used items? Did you got it new or 2nd hand? Would mind share with us the price range of those basses u mentioned as price reference for comparison with our local stores?

Thks & cheers!

they are selling new pieces.

for the peavey cirrus and warwick, they were selling ard SGD$1.4K-$1.5K and 2nd hands in singapore cost almost the same too.

the bass i got is ard $1.8K - $2K when sold new many years back, I got it ard for $1K

Hey red, during that time, did you happen to see if they have Warwick Streamers?

Last edited:
post some pics
animal-smiley-4923.gif

Back