:( SD slot on laptop showing memory card as "empty folder"

HappyTELE

guys...
im trying to record but my sd card in my sd slot on laptop doesnt show the video file

same goes to my zoom h1 the mirco sd also doesnt show the audio files anymore

anyone can tell me what happened to my com? or my cards..
i tried 4 sd card all empty?
o.o

do give more details about your signal chain on how you connect, what sort of recording device, daw setting etc.

sd card reader on your comp is the destination for your output rendering, but where is the input from, whether is it detected in your daw, recording device etc?

HappyTELE :

1) get out of your panic mode. your problem has no "head" no "tail" . definitely needs more info. read 2)

2) im trying to record but my sd card in my sd slot on laptop doesnt show the video file <--
are you trying to record audio or video?
if both, what are you using to record audio with and what are you using to record video with
how are you trying to do it via what software?
what is the brand and class speed of your SD card?
Have you made sure in your Device Manager (if using Windows) that your SD Card reader on laptop drivers have been installed properly?
have you tried another card reader? (buy one 3rd party and plug 'n' pray)
what is the specs of your laptop?
as viruses possibility has been highlighted, install either AVAST or AVG if you're using PC. and give it a check.
-
3) same goes to my zoom h1 the mirco sd also doesnt show the audio files anymore
same, use a 3rd party sd card reader that supports both SD and MicroSD. your micro SD adapter may be screwed. your SD card reader on your laptop may be screwed.

4) anyone can tell me what happened to my com? or my cards..
If I could tell you at this point I can predict the next 4D winning numbers.

5) i tried 4 sd card all empty?
so either you're that unlucky that 4 SD Cards are screwed. or simply your SD Card reader has issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back