Bassist wanted for a Rock Band to perform at gigs. Serious. Need to be committed

DaveMustaine

We are currently a 3-piece band called Chasing Horizon.

Vocalist
Guitarist
Drummer

We are looking out for a committed Bassist to complete the fold.

Looking for Bassist of age preferable between 24 to 35 if possible.

Our group identity & music direction is playing Catchy Hard Rock & Rock Ballads, to perform in gigs.

We jam on a once a week basis.

The music we jam so far stems from bands like:

Kings of Leon
Simple Plan
Guns n Roses
Hinder
Poison
Vertical Horizon
Bon Jovi
Creed
Radiohead (Creep)
Green Day
The Script

and more...

Interested, pls sms me at 97676788

Cheers,

Laurent
(Drummer)

Received afew interested prospects. However, some of them already hav a band, so couldnt put in full commitment.

We will be more keen on bassist who are without any band at the moment.

So if you feel your musical interest & influence are aligned with the songs we played, pls drop me a sms & we can discuss further.

To add on to the list of bands that we played covers on:

Firehouse
Warrant
Alice In Chains
Bad English
Journey

and some catchy Rock chinese songs from Beyond, May Day etc.....

Chasing Horizon will be performing for the Plug N Play event on Sat 24th Sept.

We hope to find the right bassist who shares our vision & influences for jamming catchy rock music & to be a committed band member.

We prefer if the bassist is currently without any bands.

If we still couldnt find the right bassist by mid-Sept, we will continue to perform as a 3-piece band first, without a bassist.

i am available but my age is ur barrier,i don mind if u wan me to stand in while looking for the rite one

Hi Dani, thanks for writing in. We already got a new bassist at the moment. Still, we are happy to know another new friend with the same Rock frequency. Let's keep in touch, Dani.

Chasing Horizon will be performing for the Plug N Play event on Sat 24th Sept.

We hope to find the right bassist who shares our vision & influences for jamming catchy rock music & to be a committed band member.

We prefer if the bassist is currently without any bands.

If we still couldnt find the right bassist by mid-Sept, we will continue to perform as a 3-piece band first, without a bassist.

hi. session bassist here. female

Back