Bassist for hire!

tashi

Hellooo!

Bassist (and minor very very minor guitarist) here and looking for a band to jam with and hopefully play gigs with. A little about my bass-playing history: I've been playing the bass for close to 8 years and the guitar for about 14. I won't say I'm extremely good at either. I'm still learning and would love to go professional someday. I'm 27 this year and would prefer looking for people around my own age. I'm also a very alternative rock/indie kind of person. Rock is fine too.

Any bands interested in adopting me, feel free to pm! :)

Interested in jamming with us? We do a large variety of many rock genres (except anything with the core in it)

hi interested in doing covers and jamming with us ? though our age is around 18-19 :D

Hey Mehhz, thanks for your interest. Not to be an age-ist or anything, but I prefer looking for musicians around my age because we would be roughly around the same phase in life. Easier to plan sessions etc. I hope you're able to find your bassist soon! :)

Hi tashi....Im a band manager looking for a bassist who is versatile......my band members age btwn 32-40 n we are multi-racial.....for more details sms me at 98644712....

Tq

Looking For Bassist

Hi Tashi, still wondering if u're still looking for a band. We're a young newly minted band but individually we've been in the music scene for years, as solo or band. I'm pretty confident you can fit in the band with an age range of 18-24..pretty young huh?hahaha. We're playing pop rock, rock, alternative etc. No cores in those words. hahaha.

Beep me up man. 92354340. really need a bassist. Btw, we have good chemistry in the band even though we're new. :) we'll welcome you well.

Back