[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$540.00 USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has a great finish look as well as a beautiful body style[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Action, Fit, & Finish:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The EZ-Play ZAD 50 acoustic guitar was well setup. It is personally inspected by the owner himself. No flaws on cosmetics or guitar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sound Quality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The style is exactly what I was looking for in an acoustic guitar. It has Rich and full sound. Sounds like a $3000.00 dollar Martin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reliability/Durability:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The guitar looks and feels great! Even though it looks like if it is delicate the firmness of it can last a lifetime[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customer Support:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just got it but Zagerguitars.com has a %100 money back Guarantee!! including shipping which I haven't seen any company provide as easy as they do and as small of a business that they are. I was completely satified with the kindness and helpfulness when purchasing the guitar and even after I paid for it they were still in the process until I was completely satified. Let me tell you that it worked!! :)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overall Rating:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am a beginner but I am impressed of it's custom architecture which is personally inspected by Denny Zager himself. If it were stolen I would definitely get another one just because of the holding of hands zagerguitars provided to little old me. Until the guitar was in my hands.[/FONT]

May I know how much did it cost to ship to you? Do you have any photos of your guitar?

it cost me $45 for shipping and insurance, i will upload my guitar pics later on

Hi Denny - hope you're still active on this forum. I was doing a search of Zager guitars on Singapore and found your post.

Two quick questions hoping that you'll be able to help:

(1) How's the guitar thus far? I'm interested to buy the ZAD50CE OM.

(2) More importantly, how did you get shipping for $40?! Is this in USD or SGD? Even so, that's incredible! Did you use vpost? If so, is it safe? I'm worried about the bumps and knocks...

Thanx in advance.

Latest posts

Back