:: Music company looking to hire assistant instructors :: *Urgent

SoMA

:: Music company looking to hire assistant percussion instructors ::

The training arm of School of Music and the Arts, SOMA Enrichment, conducts music enrichment programmes in secondary and primary schools. Our top-notch programmes and established instructors are the primary reasons why SOMA Enrichment is fast becoming one of the top music education providers in Singapore.

SOMA Enrichment is currently seeking for responsible and passionate individuals for the following positions:

1. Assistant Percussion / Guitar / keyboard Instructor:

- Experienced in teaching percussion.
- Music qualifications and teaching experience not a requirement but an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluent in English
- No long hair and tattoos in obvious areas, must look presentable for schools
- Open to Singapore citizens only
- Part-time position
- Must be able to work early morning, and can start ASAP
- Can commit minimum one semester (appox. 5 months)
- High pay per hour.

For interested applicants, please email detailed music resume with a recent photo to:

ernestchua@soma.com.sg
Att: Ernest Chua

Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.

Hi... Are you guys only looking for Chinese? Cos I've been sending my resume for the past 3months and get no reply. Kindly state your requisition clearly in your post or at least kindly revert back even if it's a NO!

Hi, isit.music, it does say only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Also, I think they're moving office now, the website's address and telephone number's different, the new office's in orchard central now.. they're probably up to their necks in work XD SoMA's definitely not Chinese only, I've got a friend working in there who's malay :) .. maybe you'd like to try sending your resume one more time? Persistence pays off XD

I think DMP= death metal performance. By the way, SOMA, regarding the long hair part. Can you guys be flexible about it? i am willing to tie it into a neat pony.

Back