Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying an Accordion

User Info Menu

Re: Buying an Accordion

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownboy View Post
    oh? this is very informative, I long to buy an accordian
    Roland hi-tech accordian very expensive leh
    I'm not sure - do the sell electronic accordions, but I heard, that it is not too good for learning but good for performance.
    You may ask them what do they have now. I know, recently they had some Ukrainian accordion for sale and also one key Weltmeister.
    I'm now waiting when they have Weltmeister Romance model or for Tula 209 model, since I need bigger keyboard and more registers. Also, may be, Hohner Nova III...

User Info Menu

electronic no good meh ?
    I want to learn and go busking at orchard road

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by microboy View Post
    electronic no good meh ?
    I want to learn and go busking at orchard road
    I think Roland is not bad for indoor performances alone, since it has good bass support. At the same time with Roland u depend on battery and speakers quality, so it may not be the best choice for outdoor performance. When I took lessons from accordion.sg, they recommended me to find a kids accordion with half size and 60 bass for busking so I did. Now I do not have time for it, so I play for myself at home.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KamalJ View Post
    I play for myself at home.
    good so good !

User Info Menu

Found a wonderful accordion event in Singapore, which is organized by Accordions Singapore.

They are hosting Wold Accordion Day (http://www.accordions.com/cia/cia_wad_general.htm) this year in Singapore for the first time!

They will have a large concert on 6th May 2017 in 10 Square @ Orchard Central. I've got my ticket from here: http://accordion.peatix.com/ Not sure if they have other distribution channels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12