E-Drums

slacker

Does anyone knows where I can try out e-drums in Singapore other than in Yamaha and Swee Lee?

I have been wanting to get an e-drum and have my eyes on the Roland TD-12 but I understand that Swee Lee does not carry TD-12. I thought maybe I can try other brands. Currently I have only tried TDX900 in Yamaha, not even TD-12.

Also any suggestion on which e-drum I should invest in? My budget is just right for TD-12 and nothing beyond.

Hey hi, firstly, the new td12 costs $7k, while the old td20, as from what i see now from swee lee sims drive, they are selling at $11k and the old td20 pads are made in japan and usa, btw dtx 900 pads are 12 inches for snare and 10 inch for tom toms while td 12 is 8 inch for high/ mid tom and 10 inch for snare/ floor tom, dtx 900 has bell triggering for crash and bigger cymbals than td 12.
But the strength of td 12 is , ur cymbals can be customised 1 to 40 inch, u can custom the shell depth from 1 to 20 inches for snare, add 'o ring' or 'moon gel' virtually on the tom toms etc, while dtx900 allows you to bring in ur own drum sounds, just giving my 2 cents, cheers :)

Last edited:
Back