VOX: DA5

One grouse is that you can't save the settings of the effects' perimeters. Have to keep adjusting each time you power it on/off.

sighz... the price ain't exactly dropping... hahaha... went city music check, still $270.

Oh well... time to save up...

sighz... the price ain't exactly dropping... hahaha... went city music check, still $270.

Oh well... time to save up...

u mean city music is selling $270 for vox da5?when did you ask them?gosh i'm selling dirt cheap for my vox da5...haha

hey sub, does this amp produce good clean sounds with the older humbuckers? those of the gibson lps of the 90s? cos on some amps my guitar goes to an overdriven sound even on the clean channel.

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

Just wondering whether 3 years after the review, there are better amps than the DA5 in this price range.

'better' is subjective. not trying to champion any brand names but as we scrutinize amps, we often note its relative strength/ shortcomings. more often than not, a certain amp feature (feature only, not in entirety) presents to be the product's strong point relative to others in the market but in whole, the amp per se might not be that appealing.

Back