HELP! Need to buy an accoustic

theslumshady

I bought my hamer XT standard from city music last year and i must say that your customer service is truly fantastic!
i initially was there just to check up on prices and ended up making a purchase instead.
ok what i need help with now is buying an accoustic guitar.

my budget is around $300 and im willing to stretch it slightly if the purchase is really worth it.

for my budget, what i want to know is what guitars would you reccomend?
ive been hearing really good things about the custom accoustic brand your stores carry.
is there any particular model i should look at? or are there any other brands i should be considering?

and lastly do you have any special offers in your stores now because as i recall when i bought my hamer, there was a 20% discount.

i will be coming down to buy my guitar in around 2 weeks time and so thats why i want to know as much as i can beforehand.

thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, our Custom Acoustic range of guitars falls within your budget. It is hard to recommend you a particular model right now, but its best for you to come down to our showroom and try out the range yourself. The guitars will be retailing at a standard 20% off the listed MSRP. See you soon! Cheers!

sorry to be troublesome.
im kinda looking at a model in particular, would it be possible for you to tell me the price after discount?

FG93E

appreciate it.

Hi, sorry to bother you once again.
it didn't seem to make sense to post another thread for this, so here goes..
im now also looking to buy a cheap multi effects unit for my hamer..
i play mostly songs by muse..

ive heard alot about the zoom G2.1U..
would it be possible for you to quote me the price?

is there any other multi effects unit that you would recommend?
if so whats the price?

the thing is that money is kinda tight right now especially since i intend to splurge on the acoustic..

anything i can get for slightly more than a $100?

if that is impossible, then something below $200?

Back