Boss DB30

thanks for the review Joshie!!!

this seems like a good metronome, coincidently i am looking for one now :D

hi, may i ask what kind of battery does it feeds on?

i am planning to buy a metronone and this seems a pretty good one, where would i be able to get it?

thanks

penko said:
thanks for the review Joshie!!!

Err, maybe you wanna thank the BOSS employee/s who probably wrote that review . Anyway, thanks joshie for posting it.

I would like to suggest in future review postings, if we're not posting our own work, it's only ethical to credit the original source to avoid passing it off as our own. :wink:

i called music theme yesterday and they said that they dun sell that, anyone knows where can i get it?

dam... my dr beat 90 is so bulky... arhhhh

shud have gotten DB30 or the tama rhythm watch

anyone knows the major diff?

i only know that the DB90 has a dial

Thanks for the ebay link weckl-x. Seriously considering getting this now. Time to discard my cheapo metronome :lol:

i'm not sure if swee lee still brings it in.
they claimed tt its no more in production i highly doubt so.

so ya u guys shld check it out. unfortunately i couldn't wait so i get e Korg ma-30 i regret it though

i don't know if this might be the "spoil market" thing, i jus wanna give some advice on what's best way to get a metronome.. buy from ebay.. it's way cheaper even after u convert to SGD + shipping costs.

i just bought a DB-90 for 200SGD net, when it retails in swee lee for 350SGD...

i don't know if this might be the "spoil market" thing, i jus wanna give some advice on what's best way to get a metronome.. buy from ebay.. it's way cheaper even after u convert to SGD + shipping costs.

i just bought a DB-90 for 200SGD net, when it retails in swee lee for 350SGD...

Did you buy yours new or 2nd hand? Cuz Sweetwater.com is selling new for about S$240, excl shipping.

I got the db60..

Boss metronomes are good stuff.. I use alot when it comes to teaching..

And i learnt lotssa new things too...

Good stuff, 9.5 / 10..

Drummers recommended to go buy...

if on stage, i would like to recommend yamaha click station, it has real time volume and various beat control, so it is more practical, like sometime suddenly change songs, so it is easier to set tempo, as u no need to turn the dial to your desire tempo, just key in and save will do.
i did use tama rhythm watch 90, it is good if u only do home practice, coz it has alot of rhythm that u can choose as accompanyment during practice sessions, but when come to real time, diff. set tempo , set volume, and save, all takes longer time.
just try out the rhythm watch and yamaha clikc station, and u will know, which one u prefer.

Back