Anyone into Thai Rock music?

Some of my favourites are Ebola, Silly Fools, Bodyslam, Slot Machine, Silent Scream, Sweet Mullet.. I have a large collection of mostly Thai Rock Band CDs. Should anyone require any cds of any thai bands i can get them for u @ a very low cost. Some DVD rock concerts as well. Just pm me. Cheers..

haiz...

there's a thai band with a skull of a buffalo for it's logo right? when i was there in sec 1 in 2003 i was blown away by their stuff... anyone know the band's name?

I think ure talkin bout Karabau(i think thats how u spell it. Its actually the same meaning as Kerbau in malay which means ox? i think.
Do correct me if im wrong. I didnt know that there are a number of ppl into thai rock scene. Was working at Songkla for a while and was lucky to come across thai rock and thai comedy lol, and also pretty thai girls. haiz...

Bodyslam rockz! woo hoo!

I think ure talkin bout Karabau(i think thats how u spell it. Its actually the same meaning as Kerbau in malay which means ox? i think.
Do correct me if im wrong. !

The correct name of that band is CARABAO. It's Tagalog language for Filipinos, means water buffalo. ADD is the nickname of lead Vocalist, songwriter and leader of the band. He is Thai but used to stay a short while in Philippines then graduated from there. So he borrowed the word CARABAO to Thailand when he formed his band about 26 years ago.

It is said, CARABAO is well-known among Thais all across country because of their songs, mostly about real life in Thai society not a love songs.

Carabao

The correct name of that band is CARABAO. It's Tagalog language for Filipinos, means water buffalo. ADD is the nickname of lead Vocalist, songwriter and leader of the band. He is Thai but used to stay a short while in Philippines then graduated from there. So he borrowed the word CARABAO to Thailand when he formed his band about 26 years ago.

It is said, CARABAO is well-known among Thais all across country because of their songs, mostly about real life in Thai society not a love songs.

They are performing in Dempsey on Saturday! I got my last 2 tickets! woo hoo! Carabao here I come!

in thai rock

hi im AlexGabriel.18,singapore,lead guitarist
i played the guitar since 15
i used to played in a thai rock rock band
two years ago.the band was disbanded cause of their family members
we played alot of amfine and many more.

if u need a guitarist or a lead guitarist please e-mail me at
alex3_1god@yahoo.co.uk
life without music is boring

Back