Guitar Gear Shopping in China

snuffleupagus

Crap!

I have to go to china on wednesday till sunday for business....Last minute trip.

I'll hardly be in Shanghai (less than a day)as I'll be in transit everyday, My question is ...Where can I find good guitar or pedal deals/shops or something worth looking out for in Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao?

Very hectic schedule and you can place orders with me if you want anything as long as you tell me the address and the stuff isn't that big...No promises...Remember only in Dalian, Tianjin or Qingdao...I dunno if I'll have enough time in Shanghai..

Any ideas anyone?

Its damn last minute I know...

HELP! :D

Yeah but it would be fun to buy some weird ass 3 neck guitar or something crazy along that line.

Wonder if they have a Louis Vuitton pedal.

Suggestions anyone?

I googled but can't seem to find anything.

Oh well.

if your in shanghai check out tom lee music, got some out of production ibanez like rg550 arnd 800bucks if not wrong...first hand..and other ibanez..other stuff roughly same price..

ther ewill be a lot of fakes of course

but somehow there would be a few guitars although bear the sad MIC however can sound great

well that what i actually predict because i vbelieve there are great luthiers over tehere

Hey man i would not think of buying a fake,,,i wouldnt mind buying some Made in China Guitar or pedal with a chinese name.

I think that would be hilarious...but if it sounds good...then we'll all have to rethink what have we been paying for all this while...

Imagine a GUOMINTANG brand pedal that sounds better than say a ...Blackstone?

HAHAHAHAOOO...

Shredcow's gona come after me now.

HAHA! and maybe like a les paul with mao's face on it. think bob marley! and the inlays have to be sickles and hammers!

HAHA oops no offense i'm damn lame...

but that 3neck guitar looks cool!

Eh if I ever see a Commie-themed guitar, I'll buy it on the spot. Seriously what can be cooler than Mao's face on your guitar and Communist icons as inlays? Maybe the body can be shaped like the borders of China as well :lol: Custom guitar anyone? :wink:

Tom Lee Music

Do you all have address of Tom Lee Shanghai or Beijing?
Going China this weekend...

Or any Reputable Music stores in China?

Sure would like to check out NOS RG550 as mentioned earlier in this thread. 8O

BTW Jem007: when did you see RG550 at Tom Lee Shanghai :?:

Back