2009 Spring Clearance!

Hi kook,

Yes, we are bringing most, if not all of Vox products as we are the distributor in Singapore. More insider news, there seems to be 2 versions of the AC4TV, one is the US version which comes with a 10-inch speaker, the other is the AC4TV8 which is the Japan version, which comes in a smaller 8-inch speaker. There is also the AC4TVH Head and matching V112TV Cab which will be also be released soon.

Pricing for the AC4TV8 combo and the AC4TVH Head and Cab is not out yet.

Currently, we only have the price for the AC4TV (10-inch). The MSRP is set at S$375, but we should be able to offer it at S$300 nett, although prices may be subjected to change. We should expect it to arrive at our shores this month.

Cheers!

Interested to check out the Line 6 Flextone III XL. Is there any stock still available?

Could drop by your showroom tomorrow after my medical appointment.

Hi symphony,

We are only left with the last few remaining units of the Flextone III series. You can come and try it out anytime. Cheers!

Ooh theres still the Vox Ad15 and 30 vt XL? I'm probably going back to Singapore this April. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new amp.

Do you guys happen to be able to bring in B-52 amps?

Hi Johnny,

We do not bring in B-52 amps. Cheers!

Not to divert your thread but do you know where I can get or order them in Singapore? Is there enough ad30vt xl for everyone? I'll be in Singapore around April 5 and I want one at that sweet price.

Last edited:
Hi Johnny,

its most likely that there won't be enough for everyone. We only have a few pieces of the AD30VT-XL left, and once they are sold out, we will not be bringing them in anymore. Cheers!

Hi Johnny,

its most likely that there won't be enough for everyone. We only have a few pieces of the AD30VT-XL left, and once they are sold out, we will not be bringing them in anymore. Cheers!

Man! Is there some way I can reserve 1 piece? I'll be there on April 5.

Hi Johnny,

Unfortunately, as this is a clearance item, availability will be subjected to a first-come-first-serve basis. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hi tyzjames,

We will no longer be bringing in the products listed for clearance. Perhaps you would like to consider the Pod Studio instead. Cheers!

Back