Dhalif - Purple Rain

power tu!!

Great work dey Dhalif! Baik ah!!
Long time no see bro,nice to meet u again!

i cover purple rain sometimes in my sets and I must say your version kicked ass especially the end bits ..

Wow! Nice..very nice! At this rate, you can become legend..wait for it..dary! Bro, can tab whatever you play? Wanna try for myself. Beautiful playing, bro! Very soothing, really. More to come, yes?

That was awesome. Lots of feel...and I'm hearing more of the blues strat-type playing in this video, compared to the older ones (well ur prev shred-type songs never left much space for strat-style playing anyway :)). Pls do up more vids dude...

gear

in case anyone's wondering what gear im using for it.. its an OLP John Petrucci with Breed Neck and Steve Special Bridge through LINE 6 POD XT Live direct into my soundcard.

guitar sex!

You got the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel man! Cheers

I have to listen to it the 2nd time!

theres also this purple rain cover from Al Pitrelli, Andy Timmons, Brad Gillis, John Petrucci named the guitar battle... sounds cool too.

yey! :D

Good stuff bro! Why Line 6! I thought you were arguing with Channie about that the other time. Hahahah.

It's OK only lah. It's a great song so you've got it easy on this one. I was expecting more from you, actually. You should spread your playing around the fretboard a little more to get more variation. For a solo it'll be ok but since you were playing the entire song, you would have done better with more variation across the fretboard.

I also think your action is wayyy toooo low and it's affecting the amount of emotion that your left hand puts into your playing. With such low action, it's really hard to 'get into it'. I think you'll sound a few times better with higher action - better tone and more feel.

RoRK

Back