Bass Classes

ghost5141

Hi fellow softies,

Newby here - does anyone has any good recommendation for places/ppl to take bass lessons from? Music school seems abit too expensive.

Or do most people self-taught these days?

If sensitive, please pm me.

want free? youtube lor

if u can afford it, get a teacher.

getting a gd teacher will help a lot, my prev teacher taught me well enough to start giging.

PS: i was self taught b4 and decided to get a teacher aft some time.

exactly my thought - good teacher will build a solid foundation. Any good one to recommend? PM if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I took bass lessons from Bani. I would say experience was not bad, just there will be times when a few days before, the receptionist will call me to say the lesson is cancelled.
I stopped after a few months last year. Wanted to ask if I could take back my one month's lesson fees or AT LEAST the deposit I paid at the very start.
To my surprise, the receptionist say that now they have a new boss (means new management), and I cannot take back my deposit because all previous ex-students records are erased (Like what?!). Then he said I can get my deposit waived when I sign up for a new cycle of lessons.
The Music Lab, never again man.
I know it's a small sum, but it's still the deposit that was supposedly REFUNDABLE.

Hi sorry, problem has been rectified. Indeed they have a new boss, there are changes in their packages and management if I'm not wrong. The deposit is actually not refundable but can be used for final lessons.

Hi! I'm currently offering affordable, fun, and practical bass lessons. I've been a Bass Instructor for more than 10 years and l'm versatile with many genres and styles of music. Let me know if you're interested to take bass lessons :)
Caleb ( 96510142 // caleblai.j (at) gmail.com )

Back