[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$540.00 USD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has a great finish look as well as a beautiful body style[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Action, Fit, & Finish:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The EZ-Play ZAD 50 acoustic guitar was well setup. It is personally inspected by the owner himself. No flaws on cosmetics or guitar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sound Quality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The style is exactly what I was looking for in an acoustic guitar. It has Rich and full sound. Sounds like a $3000.00 dollar Martin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reliability/Durability:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The guitar looks and feels great! Even though it looks like if it is delicate the firmness of it can last a lifetime[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Customer Support:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just got it but Zagerguitars.com has a %100 money back Guarantee!! including shipping which I haven't seen any company provide as easy as they do and as small of a business that they are. I was completely satified with the kindness and helpfulness when purchasing the guitar and even after I paid for it they were still in the process until I was completely satified. Let me tell you that it worked!! :)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overall Rating:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am a beginner but I am impressed of it's custom architecture which is personally inspected by Denny Zager himself. If it were stolen I would definitely get another one just because of the holding of hands zagerguitars provided to little old me. Until the guitar was in my hands.[/FONT]

May I know how much did it cost to ship to you? Do you have any photos of your guitar?

it cost me $45 for shipping and insurance, i will upload my guitar pics later on

Hi Denny - hope you're still active on this forum. I was doing a search of Zager guitars on Singapore and found your post.

Two quick questions hoping that you'll be able to help:

(1) How's the guitar thus far? I'm interested to buy the ZAD50CE OM.

(2) More importantly, how did you get shipping for $40?! Is this in USD or SGD? Even so, that's incredible! Did you use vpost? If so, is it safe? I'm worried about the bumps and knocks...

Thanx in advance.

Back