Noise Singapore is on the hunt for programme partners to be part of its 2017 line-up. We love wild ideas – if you have in mind a programme that attracts young people and includes arts creation or a creative showcase, now is the time to make it happen!
Noise is looking to commission organisers from the arts industry for selected Anchor Programmes and one Noise Music Mentorship programme that will make up Noise Singapore’s 2017 event lineup for youth. The primary target group for these programmes will be young people aged between 15 to 35 years old, and the secondary target audience will be the general public.
Each organiser is expected to conceptualise and implement their programme within 2017. The roles and deliverables for organisers include:
Organising a programme that involves young people in arts creation;
- Providing young people an opportunity to develop and/or showcase their skills/works of art;
- Project management, including handling of participants, timeline and budget;
- Development of design and publicity & marketing plan to reach the intended target audiences;
- Partnerships with relevant parties to enhance the reach/programming of the project.
Open Call timeline:
- Submission period: 10 Feb – 9 Mar 2017
- Closing date: 9 Mar 2017 (23:59H)
- Assessment period: Mar 2017
- Notification of results (for successful applicants): Apr 2017 (estimated)
- Targeted appointment: Apr 2017 (estimated)
A briefing will be held specifically for applicants interested in programming the NMM. The briefing will be on 24 February 2017, 5pm, at Board Room 1, Goodman Arts Centre Blk E (90 Goodman Road Singapore 439053). Please RSVP with Ms Cindy LOO at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 February 2017.