Swee lee bras basah dont understand simple question!!

moxsinmoxxin

On 29/5/2014 i bought Boss ME-80 at Swee Lee Bras Basah, one of the salesman help me to try the efx pedal and i like the sound, later that day i try at my working place but i dont really get the sound that i want so i call the salesman next day offer him whether i can change the efx pedal to something much more expensive so i pay more & the guy told me to bring the exf back to the shop, the next day i bring it to the shop and the salesman talk to one of old lady, im not sure shes the boss or supervisor or maybe mamasan... after he told her the situation, she look at me with angry face and lecture me, she said Hey u yesterday already try what!! Blah.Blah.Blah...!! and im puzzle why shes so angry? i ask simple question can i change the efx with something much more expensive so i pay more.. why she have to lecture me? than i told her.. hey!!! u dont have to talk so much just tell me can or not very simple, than she ask one of the diffrent salesman to check the efx whether the efx still ok or not and the salesman check the efx and ask me, Bro what sound do you want? I and told him, bro i want to exchange the efx bro!!! NOT TO ASK YOU WHAT SOUND I WANT!!!! CAN OR NOT!!!!!?? and he asks that mamasan again, later he told me ok bro can change and i straight took one the fender guitar show it to him and ask him how much extra i need to pay? and he told me.. wait-wait, u know or not if the efx is not faulty u cannot change u know!! im dumbfounded, just now he said can change suddenly he said cannot, i take that efx and put it inside box back and told them off... i said, YOU ALL UNDERSTAND OR NOT SIMPLE QUESTION, CAN CHANGE OR NOT, IF CANNOT JUST TELL ME CANNOT!!!! DONT WASTE MY F....KING TIME!!!!!!!!

Back